Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Photobucket


Peace Fam!

Thanks for the support! I got some great feedback about my first installment. So I’m gonna keep it movin’. Got a lot more to share. Speaking of which, I know people don’t read but Damn! It looks like a lot, but you can read this whole blog in five minutes. A lot of you totally missed the FREE GIFT in the “Give Thanks” section! I’ll be blessing yall with freebies every time, so look out. –Be Wealthy.

True,
da’shon is.



Photobucket
“That just happened!”

-Those of us with old school rabbit-ear TV’s were supposed to get shut down Feb. 17. Not a good look for TV junkies! But it looks like ‘they’ pushed the date back. The government and TV stations have given us more time to use our stimulus checks to go by new products. Isn’t that great? I think the idea is that they want to make sure that EVERYONE is on the same type of screen; the easier to see you with, my pretty. If you haven’t read 1984, you’re probably still sleepin’. “Just ‘cause you’re paranoid don’t mean they’re not watching you.”

-I alluded in my last blog that I have these amazing friends “Down-Under”. They never fail to impress me. I don’t know if it’s something in the water or what. They are truly the kindest, most generous people I’ve met in my travels. I’m sure there are some asshole Aussies out there. I mean, they can’t all be cool peoples, can they? Well most of the one’s I know have been in my life for over a decade. The Love Fest is consistent. My girl E (from the last blog) brought her husband and best friend to ATL last summer, and again I was blown away! Dude is madd cool and I stay online with her homegirl! –The reason I bring them up again is because I’m organizing a trip to Australia for May 2009. I’ve be giving more details soon. But if you’re interested in rollin’ with me, get at me. It’s gonna be one of the one’s!

-How was Valentine’s weekend? Hope it was all Love. Mine was good, although dolo. It occurred to me that I’ve never had a Valentine’s date before. It’s a good thing I don’t celebrate that (m#^*/?.<). But I digress. –Thought I was being funny puttin’ up “wookin puh nub” on my FaceBook status. My homie Eesh got it because she’s as silly as I am : ) But I really did it because I’m keeping an eye out for someone in particular. Hear one of my odes to LOVE, “Mating Call: 6231977” at www.myspace.com/billionairesound9. The four song CD will be on sale this weekend.

-Speaking of facebook, have you heard about their apparent violations of privacy? The terms of service now say that “Facebook has an‘irrevocable, perpetual’ license to use your ‘name, likeness, and image’ in essentially any way” they want. Even if you delete your profile right now, you’ve “agreed” that they can use anything you’ve ever written or uploaded forever. They’ve also been secretly tracking our movements outside of the site! Of course these days everybody’s business is all out there these days anyway, but Dayum! Is it too late to go back to writing letters?

-I asked a friend what he thought I should talk about in upcoming blogs. Basically his response was sex, drugs, and rock n roll. It so happens that I had another loooonnnggg conversation about the so-called elusive female orgasm last night. The result of which can be found in the “Sage Advice” section below.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Something serious…

To counter what I wrote about Big and ‘Pac in the last installment, let’s think about another type of manifestation. Since the Universe does not recognize the difference between “I want this” or “I don’t want this”, it’s important that we keep our minds focused only on what we DO want.

In those pages, I also spoke on how Cash Money Millionaires manifested riches:

“SIDE STORY: Do you really think crews like Cash Money Millionaires and all the rappers comin’ out of the Dirty-Dirty these past few years were really rich when they first came out. I mean you see them in their first videos with a Bentley and mansions, and models, and diamond grills, and blinged-out watches and chains! That’s real right? Well, most of the time all that stuff is RENTED; most people comin’ out the gate can’t afford those type toys, and have not amassed that type of wealth. But, if they are screamin’ ‘I’m rich beeotch!’ in videos, on radios, and they’re dressed in the emperor’s clothes, they really start to believe the hype. And so do the fans who buy their records, and make them rich. And so goes the cycle; art imitates life, and the universe delivers abundantly.”

Look at Lil Wayne and them now! And if you consider what kids like Rich Boy, Soulja Boy, Young this, and Yung that has done, it’s easy to see the blueprint. We have to take our minds off of what we don’t want, and keep it on what we do want. Perhaps it’s easier said than done. But if we can, the impossible becomes tangible.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Corny, politically-incorrect, or just silly-ass jokes!



JOKEY-JOKES

Q: Why did the ant fall off the toilet bowl?

A: He got pissed off.


Q: What did the right nut say to the left nut?

A: Don't talk to the guy in the middle -- he's a dick.


Photobucket
“The most I can show you is Love”.

THE FEMALE ORGASM

So yeah, I had another (of many) frustrating conversations about the so-called elusive female orgasm. Let me clarify, it’s not frustrating for the reasons you might think. My annoyance stems from the misplaced blame as to why she’s not satisfied. To hear a woman tell it, it’s always on him…

Hear me clearly ladies, if you’re not getting’ yours IT’S ON YOU! Yeah, I said it! If you are not getting what you need from your partner’s performance, it’s your fault. And you’ve only got two mature choices; tell him to kick rocks (get out), or you should talk about your needs BEFORE you enter the bedroom.

First of all, if you were born and raised in America, and had a typical education, chances are you’ve had no real sex education. Most boys and girls are forced to learn from older kids who don’t know what the hell they’re doing either. That inevitably leads to the miss-education of a whole society. The result: arrogant men who swear they be puttin’ in work. Then you have ignorant women who swear all men are selfish bastards. The truth is 80% of men are premature ejaculators at some point. And most women, especially when they were forbidden to masturbate, can’t verbalize what feels good to them. We need a completely new playbook if we’re gonna fix this pandemic.

It breaks my heart when one of my homegirls says they’ve never had an orgasm. The worst is when they say, “I think I did, once”. No you didn’t Love, trust. In my opinion it’s a sin to go throw this life without a proper orgasm! Straight up. Regardless of our religious or cultural backgrounds, I believe it’s sinful to not have, or otherwise be denied this most important gift. I also believe that if you don’t know how to have an orgasm, then you shouldn’t be wasting you energy having sex. You need to take it to the crib and work it out until you get it right! I’m a Sexual Kung Fu practitioner (more on that in future installments). So my perspective is that of a martial artist. Before you are ever allowed to fight, you have to throw thousands of punches and kicks first. Only when your form is correct are you allowed to practice with an opponent. The same applies to sexual encounters. Ms, if you don’t know how to make yourself orgasm, how are you going to explain it to the other??? The power that comes with mastering your orgasm is beyond measure. You’ve got to figure you out right now.

And men, please stop frontin’. The only way you can tell if she’s fakin’ it is if you are PRESENT. Just because she’s screaming, “Yes” doesn’t mean you are rockin’ it right. It could be her mimicking what she saw in a movie. Men, it’s also important that we actually care. A satisfied woman is a most powerful ally. It’s my overstanding that it is a man’s duty to sexually please his woman. It’s our duty. And it’s her job to tell you if your there. For real, if you can’t identify arousal rates, the clitoris, or exactly where the g-spot is, you’ve got no business down there! Read a book son.

That’s enough for now. Sensual Sage™ signing off, and reminding you to come correct™!

Try these:
Photobucket

Photobucket
Something on your mind? Get at me. I'm here to serve.

Photobucket

From the illest lifestyle brand comes an iller radio station:
Photobucket

Save the date! See you there...:
Photobucket

Big up to sistah Stahr. Blessed Earthlight!Photobucket

Proton's about to take 'em back to school:
Photobucket

Photobucket
Thank you’s and shout-outs…

G'day to my peoples Down-Under! Just couldn't wait for me to come to Sydney, so they brought it here! See you soon : )
Photobucket

No comments: