Thursday, July 2, 2009

Photobucket

Peace Fam.

It’s another hot one in the A, but I stay chillin’! There are plenty of things to be upset about, but I prefer the happy route. This now is mine so I’ma make the best of it. What are you doing with yours?

True,
da’shon is.

Photobucket
"That just happened!"

DOWN WITH THE KING
Photobucket
This morning I was listening to yet another Michael Jackson tribute on the radio and it sparked something I forgot about. I just remember ed rockin’ sparkly socks and one glove to a holloween party when I was like 11. (I was obviously the chocolate version : ) –He’s been a part of my life for as long as I can remember. My moms has a great story about him: One hot and sticky summer day in Brooklyn, a young MJ and Diana Ross came to the projects and did a free show outside. Say what?! Wish I was there… Alas, the closest I ever got to the King of Pop was watching him moonwalk across the Grammy stage. I’ll never forget that feeling. It’s all me and my friends could talk about for weeks! Regardless of what people feel about him, he made an indelible mark on the planet. Give Thanks.

GARDENING
Photobucket
Despite promoting for less than a week, the Rock Garden party was fun under Atlanta’s setting sun! Some of the homies like Esther, Kamal, and H fell through to support. We had two dope artist projecting their work on a brick wall. Hot. Kembo King and yours truly provided eclectic music creating a perfect backdrop. Very Hot. Corbin kept the beer and wine flowin’ and Tara held down the rest. Cool. The scene was sprinkled with friends and fam and Art Strollers. Even cooler. Throughout the evening the vibes were lovely. -The Garden still needs more tilling, but we expect beautiful growth. See you next time!

REMEMBER GOBOTS?
Photobucket
GoBots were like Transformer wanna-bees. One Xmas I asked my pops for the Autobot Transformer “Shockwave.” But instead of spending big money on the quality product, he bought me a bunch of lame-ass GoBots! –Well, it seems Michael Bay has made a Go-Bot of a movie. I’ve heard nothing but bad reviews from m y friends who’ve seen the flick. One said he waked in the first half hour! Another said that beyond some useless stereotyping, he felt his intelligence was insulted by the stupidity of the film. Speaking of cooning, film critic Ty Burr said the characters Mudflap and Skid are, “Jar Jar Binks times two and the first known example of robot blackface.” Wow. Now I’m an avid movie watcher, and I’ll sometime pay to see a movie that I know is gonna be dumb. I just love going to movies. But this time I think I’ll save my money for quality product.

LINDA COSTA
Someone recently put me on to this photographer. I don’t know her, I just wanted to show some of her work because it’s dope!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Something I wanna address…

FREE WILLY?
Photobucket
Over drinks, I told this woman I haven’t put it on anyone in years. She straight up said, “I don’t believe you”. Because I’m quite earnest about such things, I was taken aback by her response. Shouldn’t a man of restraint be appealing to a modern woman? But I guess since we are all liars to some extent, her pause shouldn’t have been so surprising. Well, I’ve kept my good-goods in my pants for many good reasons. Only one reason holds weight for me, but the others are noteworthy.

First of all, living in the A is a challenge for me. It’s got its merits, but it’s very small. There aren’t many places I can go were I don’t run into someone I know. So discretion is an issue. If I happen to be out in the street with one of my lady friends, it’s assumed boots are being knocked. Second, this place is famous for it’s “down-lows”. I don’t concern myself with people’s sexual preferences, but lying about where one chooses to lay spreads more than just contempt!

The main reason I’ve been abstinent for almost 3 years is… you guest it, sexual kung fu. Real talk, sometimes I feel like the man who knew too much! It’s always been difficult for me to have frivolous sex. And before I started practicing this martial art, I always felt a bit of guilt (for lack of a better word) after the act. This happened even if I loved her. Now that I know a few things, when I am getting some, the only thing I feel is peace. At this stage in my journey, I need to be with a woman who knows what she’s doing, or at least patient enough to learn. Anybody can give good…love, but I’ve yet to be with a woman who knows what I know. So most of the time, it’s like Bruce Lee fighting some drunkard in a bar. Might be good for exercise, but ultimately not an equal match. This thing takes cultivation, and because of it’s power, can’t shouldn’t be share with just any ole shorty with a fat booty.

I thought I was the only weirdo out here until recently. I met this brother who’s 40 (looks 30) that’s been off the booty for 4 years! He has also studied skf and shares many of the same view points as I do. Then I ran into a sister who also hasn’t given it up in 4 years. (My 3 don’t seem so impressive). Another friend that I recently introduced sexual kung fu to says she’s about to lock it up too. When I asked why, her response was: “would rather preserve than waste”. That’s as good a reason as any.

I prefer quality over quantity. It’s a little more challenging to say that during the summer time when I wanna tackle any woman with the right curves! But I can have a 10-minute orgasm by myself; I don’t need a woman who can’t take me higher and deeper. But I’m a patient man; I know she’s coming any minute now : D

Photobucket
Corny, politically incorrect, or just silly-ass stuff!
Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!


Photobucket
“The most I can show you is Love”.

ON ADVICE

Photobucket

Photobucket
Points of interest…

LINDA COSTA
Photobucket

STEREOLOVE
Photobucket

A NEW JOINT!
Photobucket

THEY NEED US. BIG UP TO J FOR THIS ONE!
Photobucket
DRAWCHANGE.ORG

BIG UP TO SAHAR! (LEFT) SHE'S LOOKING FOR VOLUNTEERS FOR HER NEW FOUNDATION "DARE TO DREAM": info@brianasneighborhood.com
Photobucket

SUMMER FUN FOR THE FAM
Photobucket

COMIN' CORRECT>>>
Photobucket


Photobucket
Thank you’s and shout-outs…

THE GIFT: "GOTTA LOTTA POWER" -MY TRIBUTE TO MJ. ENJOY!
COPY N PASTE>>> http://www.mediafire.com/?ymmj1khzjll
Photobucket

NESTOR! BEEN DOWN AND SUPPORTIVE SINCE DAY ONE. GIVE THANKS BROV.


SASKWATCH AWAKETH AND POINTS TO TRUTH>>> COPY N PASTE>>>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMjrTdUUVFM&feature=related

LOVE TO MY HOMIE MISS MECCA AND HER HUSBAND IN TOWN FROM OVERSEAS. LOOKIN FORWARD TO HANGIN OUT!

No comments: