Tuesday, June 19, 2012

"BACK AGAIN"






FOR YOUR LISTENING PLEASURE: BSP UNTITLED 3- A collection of re-imagined music.  As a GarageBand hobbyist, I've been making beats since '06. But I didn't discover sampling until later. One day, after recording a DJ practice session on the 1s and 2s, I decided to turn it into a mixtape. But I needed an intro. So I figured out how to create a loop at the beginning of "The Traveler: Vol.1", and I was hooked!  I started playing around with some of my favorite childhood songs, and my obsession grew from there. -This is the 3rd installment.
  

                                         ENJOY!   ///STAY TUNED///

3 comments:

Unique74 Journal said...

thats my brother goin' in!!! LISTEN and KEEP ON REPEAT!!! Keep up the great work Sir!! #Salute

A-SKi

Unknown said...

Da'shon Is, my twin brother! I love you, my friend. Thank you for the honor of being such a big part of your message in your 1st video on your new site.
You have so much old soul wisdom to share with the world.
Blessings to you
- Taylore, aka: Sensual Sage

eden said...

<3 <3 <3 !!!!!!! takes me back to all the thumbs up brunches!