Monday, July 16, 2012

"MEET TSHOMBE"



Simple, Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire

Peace Fam,
As mentioned, "Finding Alignment" is a documentary about the journey. And this path has been a challenge! I sent the following video to Kick Starter last year and got shut down. At the time it was definitely discouraging and a bruise to my ego. But being a student/teacher is my life's work. So I move forward>>>


A few months back, the homies A-Ski, Tailwind Turner and I had a residency at a new restaurant in DTLA. For a change of pace, the Professor (A-Ski) invited this cat D-Felic from Holland to come rock a set with us. I wasn't able to make it that night, so I actually didn't get to see him do his thing until that weekend. He's nice at his craft.
Simple, Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire

Here's a fly "ReFix" he did of some pop song I'd never heard of. You be the judge. 
 -Big up D-Felic!


In the next episode: a lesson in "keepin' it  Milky". Stay tuned.

True,
da'shon is.

No comments: