Friday, April 10, 2009

Photobucket

Yo Fam,

Happy Friday evening! This week I’m comin’ at you live from Diamond Lounge Creative. I had to get out of the home office and mingle a little. I’ve had a great week. Hope yours has been all Love! –Let’s go in…

True,
da’shon is.

Photobucket
"That just happened!"

Photobucket
Sunny Business
So I was chillin’ with my home girls Sunny and Margaret. They were talking about how it’s time to go for it. This made me smile, ‘cause I’m up in it right now. And when one is doing something like plotting a new course, having comrades is essential. Anywho, I had a great buildin’ session with Sunny today. Good to see her out there on her grind. Git it gurr! More on her later…

Immortalized
Artist Fahamu Pecou is finally putting me in one of his wildly popular paintings. After supporting and participating in his rise over the past few years I get to be more than a footnote. Thought I was gonna have to knock that dude out! Big up Fam. Love you Bro! -Look out for the “Black Presidential” series. Dumbhot!

Life Coach?
It’s been suggested to me a few times. A part of the reason I started blogging is because of the promoting to share helpful ideas with more people. So for the past week or so the theme has re-emerged with a new strength. I was just put onto an organization call Kismet Coach. Sounds dope so far. I’ll keep ya posted…

Black to the Future
My dude Cosmo (not to be confused with Kozmo) is doing this ill series of photos with this “CP Time Machine” he made from a model car. I just thought the concept was fresh and wanted to speak on it. He wasn’t really planning to do a show, but I’m gonna encourage it. Here’s what he has to say about it: “My C.P. Time Machine project attempts to take the viewer through the psyche of Afro-centric Blackness, past the memory of pain, death, unity, dysfunction, happiness and finally to the mythical Africa.” Let ‘em know Sun!

Photobucket
Something I wanna address…

Photobucket
Monogamy

I once read that only 6% of all living creatures on Earth take one mate for life. With those types of stats, monogamy seems more like a matter of preference, at least for some species. Humans are the sentient beings with the ability to make the choice. It makes one wonder if monogamy is natural for all of us.

Building with a male friend who’s in a committed relationship, he shared that he loves more than one woman. This is an obvious problem for someone who claims no desire to break up with his lady. But the love for another feels good enough that he’s conflicted about giving it up. This one is not a mere sexual endeavor; it was founded and grows from friendship. Now it would seem that the answer to this dilemma is obvious, especially to women and those who’ve been cheated on. But is it?

Yesterday, a Christian female friend shared her feelings on the matter. Her view is that the European model of right and wrong effects how people deal with relationships and marriage. She says, as a woman who’s been married before, monogamy ain’t for everybody. She’s now seeing someone who’s in a relationship and things are working perfectly. I don’t imagine this would sit well with the flock. But is she wrong for rockin’ it her way?

Another person I know handled his situation differently. As a self-proclaimed dog, he’d never been in a relationship where he didn’t cheat. After a year of monogamy with the woman he plans to marry, that old feeling started coming back. When he shared this, I advised him against falling back into old patterns. My message was, regardless of the out come, if he truly loved his lady, he must be honest with her. To my surprise, he had the talk. Because of this, his woman suggested they invite another female into the mix. It’s all working out for them. What’s wrong with that?

I am “the world’s most sensual sage” but I’ve also done some dirt! I’ve never cheated on anyone. I happen to like being with one woman at a time and I’m extremely loyal. But I have cheated with someone. It was not a pleasant experience. I couldn’t enjoy the sex because of the immediate guilt. And for me, the best sex is when I can free up and be deeply intimate. The rest is cute and whatnot, but I like to get up in there. But I digress…

My feeling is that honesty always works out best. Regardless of the outcome, we should always come correct.
Like my moms used to say “I ain’t gotta do s#!7 but stay Black and die.” -A person has only to answer to themselves and their Higher Power. The rest will sort itself out. I don’t know if how my friends move in their relationships is correct, nor do I care. I just want them to be happy and to be the best they can be. In my experience, being real means never having to apologize for who we are. The decision to be monogamous should be satisfied by individuals, not by institutions with agendas. LOVE.

Photobucket
Corny, politically incorrect, or just silly-ass stuff!



This next one is so wrong I didn’t want to put it ON the page. So, if you’re not too sensitive…
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8x9qn_kanye-on-sp_webcam

Photobucket
“The most I can show you is Love”.

The Universe is Self Aware Through You

When I first read that sentence, it resonated with me. Like the statement “God is right now”, it truly exemplifies my feeling about being “here”. And the more I overstand what this means, the more I understand what I need to do. Nothing.

This occurred to me the other night, again. See if this makes sense to you: All the religions that I know of, claim that we are made in the image of the Being we call God. This Being is everywhere; there’s no place it is not. This all powerful Being can naturally do, have and be whatever it chooses because it is the Creator of all that is. You wit’ me? –So if we humans are made in its image, what powers do we possess?

Amit Goswami claims that without the human mind to witness it, the Universe can’t exist. Consider that. If you know anything about quantum physics, you know that the building blocks of the Universe act in accordance to the observer. If a scientist predicts that a quantum particle will bounce twice, roll and stop, when observed, the particle will do EXACTLY that. What powers indeed!

My truth is that I am GOD, and so are you. I believe that my desires are the ALL seeking expression through me, one of it’s many vessels. The want for more money for example, is the Universe wanting to express wealth. The want for happiness is Gods want for happiness. I believe all of our dreams and goals are our birthright. There is no need to compete for anything because what God wants it Creates! "There's nothing we have to do, there's only what we want to do." The best thing we can do is get the hell out of the way!

Be Wealthy.


Photobucket
Points of interest…

Dan The Man is doing it again! I’m gonna actually get my shite together and be in one of these shows…
Photobucket

Marlo Herring shot some of the Blak Prez series for Pecou’s paintings. This dude is nice wit’ it! Peep the site: http://marloherring.com
Photobucket

Sahar Creative Services, LLC is a boutique Marketing Consulting Company, specializing in creating and managing Email Marketing Campaigns for small businesses and artistic endeavors.
Photobucket
Services include:
Logos-Brand Identity Packages
Event Coordination/Management
Creative Writing (Press Releases, Bio's, Web/Marketing collateral)
www.saharcreative.wordpress.com

Photobucket
Thank you’s and shout-outs…
(If the link above does not appear clickable or does not open a browser window when you click it, copy it and paste it into your web browser's Location bar.)

THE GIFT: 1."From Every City" 2."To Every Nation" These are best played back to back for optimal effect. Two songs from one...
http://www.mediafire.com/file/yjztb3bkbnj/F E C.mp3
http://www.mediafire.com/file/lw5uj2myd22/T E N.mp3
ENJOY!

GIVE THANKS TO…

Aussies for the research. I’m comin’ to Rock Sydney!
Photobucket

TwoSquared Ent. for takin’ care of bit’niss!
Photobucket

And NUFF RESPEC’ to Intelligent Black Women with Natural Hair! I love ALL women, to be sure. But this segment of the population is still getting a bad wrap. So I gotta let ‘em know, I got a special place for you in my heart. God Bless! You are BEAUTIFUL!!!
Photobucket
These are just SOME of the fly ones I'm blessed to know : D

No comments: