Saturday, May 30, 2009

Photobucket

What up Fam!
It’s a beautiful day in the A. And before I go out and play I wanted to say “hey”.
Got some interesting stuff in this episode. Enjoy. Be Wealthy!

True,
da’shon is.

Photobucket
"That just happened!"

SUMMER “FLY(ER) GIRL” CIPRIANO
Photobucket
This is one of my favorite people in the world. During my nine years working with truth I read thousands of applications, conducted hundreds of interviews, and worked with 100 employees. And she’s in my top 3. Now I’m blessed to say that she’ll be working in partnership with me on my company, 9thTEMPLE™Inc. Let’s go Sasha!

LA BAM, THE BENCH, THE W -OH MY

Last weekend I rolled out with some friends and checked 3 venues in the A that were new to me. First, my dude Christian Sohl and his lady Charlene took me to DJ Kemit’s surprise B-day brunch. The event space was an “Alice in Wonderland” type venue called Le Bam. Crazy!
Photobucket

The culminating party for Hip-Hop Appreciation week was at The Bench. My homegirl Jodine took me to this b-boy/b-girl hide out. All the heads were there: Binkis Recs, Kaos, Dayo, Starhh, Goldie Gold, Mofioso, etc. That was the joint!
Photobucket

Then we rolled out to the W hotel. Some ATL djs started a free Sunday cool-out on the roof by the pool. There was an eclectic mix of fly people on full lounge mode. Since it was a holiday, they ran 10 Selecta’s from 2-2am. It felt like a touch of Miami, complete with an afternoon rain. Guess where I’m going for Sunday service.
Photobucket

WATCH WHAT YA SAYIN’
Photobucket
So I’m at a BBQ buildin’ with a friend about the power of our words/thoughts. I’m tellin’ him about some stuff I wrote about Big and Pac. “They didn’t have law trouble ‘til they put it in a rhyme.” That’s when he tells me about this kid Dolla from Atlanta getting shot at the Beverly Center in LA. “I just heard about it.” That hasn’t happened in that part of LA since… the Biggie and Tupac days! That’s when this cat approached us and says “I knew him and the shooter”. This guy confirmed that Dolla brought this on himself in the music he made. He told tales of Dolla and the shooter fighting at Lenox Mall in Atlanta, and in the recording studio in the past. According to him they just happened to be on the same flight to LA; there was beef. Then they happened to be at the mall at the same time. He says the kid shot Dolla out of fear because he thought dude was following him. -There are no coincidences. I suppose that if one is not awake these things seem random. Paranoia makes sense. Unfortunately these kids were unaware of their true power. –Bless them both.

Photobucket
Something I wanna address…

RING THE ALARM: 11:11 12/21/2012
Photobucket

THE change soon come my friends, are you ready? As a matter of fact, if you’re awake enough now, you can feel the subtle changes. I have sensed something for a long time now, but last summer I took a quantum leap forward.

First, my friends Sahr and Aeysha put me on to the Mayan Calendar. I was aware of it, but I had not explored it up until they blessed me. In my research I found that I am “Blue Spectral Hand” and my “Spectral Tone” is 11. Apparently, “Eleven is the ray of dissonance”, which was disheartening for a man who believes in harmony. Despite my feeling about this, the rest of what I read was fascinating.

Second, my friend Eva brought her husband Spencer and best friend Crissy to the A from down-under. Although Crissy and I had never met, we knew each other almost immediately. In the time that we spent together she introduced the number 11 to my consciousness and realized she had a dream about me before we met. I was her “angel”; I have that effect on some people (ha-ha). But seriously, this called me to attention because of what I was already learning.

A couple months ago I recognized my intimate connection to the so-called end of the world, December 21, 2012. I added the numbers 1+2+2+1+2+0+1+2 and got 11. A couple days ago while doing more research I found out that this “end” is meant to happen at 11:11am GMT. To be sure, as a Virgo I’m a natural skeptic. I never just believe what I’m being told. I follow intuition, logic and research. But I must point out that as I write this, every time I glance at the clock I get 11. This is not a game.

From what I understand, on this day, all things will line up. We will witness a “harmonic convergence”. It’s been proven by scientist that this happens every 26,000 years. Apparently, the sun, moon, and earth will line up with the center of out solar system, The Milky Way. At that time a vortex of understanding will open up and be available to all that are ready. There’s a lot of speculation as to what we will actually witness. I mean, none of us were around 26,000 years ago to know the truth…were we?

I don’t believe the dooms day hype. I think the people that control traditional media will continue to try and divert our attention from the truth. But I’m not mad, because everything is as it should be in my estimation. I do believe that the end will come to those who are not awake. For those that are, life will never be the same again…

WAAAAAAAAKE UUUUUPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!
Photobucket

PS- If you're ready to go deeper, this is worth checking out:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1665234805550467789

Photobucket
Corny, politically incorrect, or just silly-ass stuff!

THINGS THAT MAKE YOU GO HMMM


Photobucket
“The most I can show you is Love”.

NO COMPROMISE, TELL ‘EM WHO YOU ARE!
Photobucket

I have two friends that are newly in love and embarking on new relationships that are leaning toward marriage. If you’ve been in love, you know the drill; put your best foot forward and do your best to remain perfect in the others eyes. On purpose or subconsciously, this is how it usually goes down, and people don’t share the whole truth about who they really are. As a man I understand this exercise. But coming at this from the spirit realm, where real Love originates, this is an exercise in futility. We do ourselves and the other a disservice when we don’t walk in our truth.

Relationships are not meant to make us happy, they are meant to wake us up. As soon as we realize this, the need to please another by trying to appear perfect becomes unnecessary. Further, we realize that we are responsible for our own happiness. This is the only way that our Love for one another can be fully realized. When our partner is acting the damn fool, we don’t sweat it because we realize our sense of self is not attached to their movements. When we feel down, it’s important to know that although the lover can cheer us up, it’s our job to change our feelings. This is an enlightened relationship and the only type that has a real chance at longevity.

In every type of relationship we have to walk in our truth so that there is no mistaking who we are. No compromise. Come correct!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Points of interest…

KEEPIN’ IT REALLY REAL THO
Photobucket
A while ago my friend Magnolia put me on to this website “Reality Sandwich”. They're speakin' on things we should all be aware of. See for yourself: http://www.realitysandwich.com/program_your_own_money

Senor Kaos on BBC / 1xtra. GO TO > WWW.THEKAOSEFFECT.COM
Photobucket

For my NY heads, get BK bound and check out my Brothers Sahr & Fuse Green.
Photobucket

I met the designer and his wife last weekend; cool people. The product: Clean lines, very fly. MALCOLMFONTIER.COM
Photobucket


Photobucket
Thank you’s and shout-outs…

ISHA, 'nuff respec'. The first fan of my Selectah work, and now making plans to work together. Life is beautiful and so are you. Let's put it on 'em!
Photobucket

SHAWNA
Great hangin' out with you and the munchkins. Big up on your writing awards! I've known your dopeness for 11 years, it's about time they caught up!
Photobucket

KERISHA
When I think about your amazing voice blessing my SKF Lounge events, I get a funny feelin inside... like we're on to something ; D
Photobucket

MAGNOLIA
Probably the first woman to really 'see' me. The exchange of vision has made for a great ride. I'm happy you're still in my life!
Photobucket

WOW I know some cool ass so-n-sos!

1 comment:

Sunny said...

you are my FRIEND...you are LIGHT, you are SPECIAL! i adore your weekly installments and look forward to them.

ONE LoVe,
Saniyyah aka Sunny aka Radiant Light